Sunday, December 24, 2023

2023 non-fiction

With a few minutes to spare on this Christmas Eve morning, I will list the non-fiction books I read this year.  This is for all of you, but especially blog friend Ed, who only reads non-fiction! :-)  


1.    Not In it to Win it by Andy Stanley

2.    The Marriage Bureau by Penrose Halson (This one is a historical novel, based on true events, but with some liberties taken with the dialogue. I'm calling it non-fiction.)

3.    The Sea Between Us by Yoseley Perera and Billy Ivey

4.    Unreasonable Hospitality by Will Guidara

5.    Spare by Prince Harry. 

6.    All My Knotted Up Life by Beth Moore

7.    Pops by Craig Melvin

8.    In Search of History by Theodore H. White

9.    How to Stay Married by Harrison Scott Key

10.    From Strength to Strength by Arthur C. Brooks

11.    Never Settle by Marty Smith

12.    Laundry Love by Patric Richardson

13.    Leadership: in Turbulent Times by Doris Kearns Goodwin

14.    Shoe Dog by Phil Knight

15.    Diary of a Tuscan Bookshop by Alba Donati


I'll post fiction reading from this year in a few days, and I'll make some comments and tell you my favorites after that. There are some really good ones here! 

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I've read #2 and #6, and #12 is tagged at the library! Some of the others look interesting, too.

Ed said...

I read 5 and 14 on this list. I’m still at the family cabin so will have to check the rest when I get back to my desktop computer.