Monday, August 30, 2021

A funny

A get a daily newsletter at work, full of industry-related items, that usually includes a humorous anecdote at the end. 

I thought this one was great. Fortunately, I don't find myself having to identify streetlights, crosswalks or some other such nonsense in order to enter comments on your blogs these days. But I remember when I did, and how frustrating it was. 

Couldn't have said it better myself: 

"Just spent 30 minutes trying to prove to a computer that I'm not a computer because apparently I don't know what street lights look like." 



5 comments:

The Weaver of Grass said...

I get spells like that - I suddenly found after the last one that if I completely ignore them they go away.

Ed said...

I absolutely hate those picture tests. I get to asking myself are they making distinctions between similar objects or if an object overlaps into the next square, should I include that square too? Normally I fail out and they give me a second test requiring me to just repeat letters and numbers which I am much better at.

Hopefully everything is above water your way. Looks like you got a fair amount of rain.

Kelly said...

I still occasionally come across those picture tests. I hate them! Traffic lights and crosswalks.

Debby said...

Huh! Do you have to do that on my blog as well? I wonder why?

Bob said...

I don’t, Debby. I might still see something on some blogs that says “Prove you’re not a robot,” or some such, but I just skip over it. Life’s too short! Ha!