Monday, October 10, 2022

Trip Pics -- Vol. 1

 As promised, here are some pictures from the recent trip to U.K. and France. I'm going to divide these into two posts. Today's are all from Scotland. 

Old Course at St. Andrews

Highland Cattle

Where we stayed in Portree (pink building)

The ill-fated rental vehicle




Highland Games
 
Glamis Castle
                                                                     
Blair Athol Distillery, Pilochry
                                                        

Iona Abbey
                                                                    
Wife on Staffa Island
                                                              
Seashore along Isle of Skye
                                                            


3 comments:

Ed said...

Nice pictures!

Kelly said...

Love the look of those cattle!

Becki said...

I can't believe I was looking forward to these pictures and then I didn't get back in here to see them for two months! Beautiful countrysides, and wonderful buildings. I love all the green growing things (Ivy?) on the distillery with the red door. And the copper truck! :) I'm glad that is just a memory.