Friday, July 6, 2012

Introducing . . .

A couple or so years ago I introduced you to my then future daughter-in-law's (FDIL) blog which featured funny happenings from her classroom.

She's now been my daughter-in-law for a year and has had both a location and career change. I miss her (and her husband) tremendously but they are both really good communicators, which helps soften the ache I feel from their absence.

She has started a new blog which looks like it will feature stories from her cooking and entertaining adventures. I can tell you with all modesty and pride that she is a terrific hostess and homemaker. And she writes about it in a way that makes you feel as if you're sitting right at her table.

So put this in your browser and get to know my sweet DIL:

http://forbetterorworseblog.wordpress.com/

You'll be glad you did! 

1 comment:

Bob Barbanes: said...

Dude! What a treat it is to read Krista's blog. She puts more effort into *one* post than I've put into my whole career. I mean, the pictures she posts are stunning - professional quality, as are the recipes themselves. (I did have to laugh though when she mentioned getting out a "large, lovely mixing bowl." Heh. I've got some mixing bowls - plastic, from Walmart - none of which I would call lovely.)

I loved her stories when she was a teacher. But this new blog is awesome as well.

She's a little treasure, that one :)