Thursday, October 29, 2009

Still Great After All These Years


A few days ago I wrote about my birthday and the cake my mother used to always make. Debby recognized it and said she had made it before.

I've been out working for a couple of days and Wife caught up on my blog while I was gone. When I got home tonight, guess what was waiting for me in the kitchen? That's right. Wife had found a recipe and made the very cake that my mom used to make! And here it is! And it is just as good as ever!

6 comments:

Maggie said...

awww I love this!!! That looks DELICIOUS! Wish I was there to eat it with you! Maybe Mom will make me one and bring it this weekend...haha

So I read your last post...does this mean you'll be at my door this weekend/next week yelling SURPRISE?! :)

Debby said...

Awww. How sweet! No pun intended.

Kelly said...

How thoughtful of her!!!

It looks delicious! Enjoy a piece for me.

Pam said...

AWwwwwwwwwwww Bob, you do realize you aced it in the 'wife' department? Of course you do!

Eat a piece for me!!! :)

Steve H. said...

With all of this great technology, we still haven't figured out a way to send a piece of cake through the internet...

Enjoy

Redlefty said...

That's a single serving, right?